Just like you, we’re conscious of the impact modern life is having on the planet. We also know that our operations result in emissions to air and water, and the generation of waste. That’s why we’re committed to reducing the impact of our business on the earth, while ensuring our operations are conducted in an environmentally responsible way.
We believe that by building a strong environmental reputation, we’ll deliver the best quality products and services and achieve our goal of becoming a truly sustainable business.
Elite is committed to
– Considering the environmental impact for every decision we make.
– Encouraging our people to work in an environmentally responsible way.
– Training and educating our people about environmental issues that affect their work.
– Reducing waste through reuse and recycling, and choosing recycled products and materials wherever we can.
– Driving efficient use of water, electricity and other non-renewable materials and resources.
– Avoid hazardous materials and products wherever possible, making sure we protect our people and the environment in use, storage and disposal.
– Choosing environmentally responsible products wherever possible including only using FSC ( Forest Stewardship Council) approved paper and card.
– Keeping our programmes and policies up to date, in line with legislation, health and safety and environmental hazards.
– Telling our suppliers, customers, clients and the public about our environmental commitment.
– Always improving our environmental performance in whatever we do.